« Home | 3 DAYS TILL FREE COMIC BOOK DAY » | 1ST Annual Shuster Awards Announced » | DC COMICS: Ed Benes Stays Exclusive For 3 More Years » | 3 Flavors For Fantastic Four #527 » | TV & Movie News: Week In Review » | Fantagraphics Putting Out Complete Dennis The Menace » | DF ON THE AIR IN CANADA ON THE SHOPPING CHANNEL 04... » | Ghostbusters Update » | Eagle One Media Brings Micronauts To DVD » | Red Sonja #0 On Sale April 27! »

Spider-Man 3, 4, 5, 6

Director Sam Raimi talked to Sci Fi Wire, and said there's plenty more webs to spin. "I've heard Amy Pascal [chairman of Sony's motion picture group] say she wants to make six 'Spider-Man' pictures," Raimi said. "So I think she's a woman of her word. And if she says there'll be six, there'll be six. ... If they were to ask me, and if I felt as passionate as I feel now about the character and had this great hunger and desire to tell the story, which I really do now, you couldn't keep me away from it."

In addition to that news, Spider-Man 2 was nominated for four MTV Movie Awards, including Best Movie, Best Villain (Alfred Molina), Best Action Sequence and Best video Game Based on a Movie. Elektra was nominated for Best Kiss with Jennifer Garner and Natassia Malthe.

Check out Comics Impulse for info on Marvel's House of M & DC's Infinite Crisis!